The Management Company offers guidance in the short term and long-term strategy
Think we can help?
learn about our services below
SENIOR LIVING VILLAGES/ESTATES
Members of the scheme elect a Board of Trustees / Directors in a scheme, and retains the services of a Property Management company typically. The Management Company offers guidance, assistance, advice in the short term and long-term strategy; this includes operational efficiency and accurate financial services with monthly reporting.
Eaglerock Property Management strives to drive and deliver customer excellence through customer satisfaction. This gives our Board of Trustees / Directors assurance knowing their scheme is in great hands.
Homeowners Management services
The Schemes conduct and management rules, budgets, medical facilities, amenities, and directions are set down by members and Board of the scheme for the execution of Eaglerock Property Management.
Eaglerock will then provide options and advise in line with applicable laws, governance, and ethical norms to ensure the Board makes an informed and educated decision.
At Eaglerock, we use our training, experience, partners and laws to ensure that Homeowners assets are protected. In order to do so, we;
- Plan detailed procedures from the initial transition to a strategic outlook through property and operations efficiency and streetscape and general condition of the Estate/Complex.
- Review service contact KPI’s, as well as reviewing value for money.
- Provide an experienced property specialist that is training in all facets of property management to assist the Board.
- Complete and maintain a comprehensive maintenance plan.
- Ensure compliance of best practices as well as company and common laws—equipment compliance and certifications of building equipment and system to various municipal bylaws.
- Financial and Administrative services (see below)
- Communications (see below)
- Consulting (see below)
Through our electronic portal system information is always available. This empowers the Board to make effective and concise decisions in a timeous manner.
We believe that preventative measures and maintenance is key to our success and clients satisfaction.
With our accounts staff trained through ICB and CIMA and utilising the latest accounting software, you can rest assured that you will receive accurate, timely and comprehensive reporting at your fingertips 24/7.
Eaglerock can provide the following financial services;
- Issuing, recording and collection of Scheme levies and service charges.
- Handling arrear accounts and assist in facilitating arrear collection procedures with NCR accredited firms under the guidance of the Board.
- Processing invoices and remitting payments to various vendors, we also ensure that there is an authorisation process in place to ensure compliance with the Board at all times.
- Preparing, reviewing and providing business reports for the Boards review to make informed decisions in the best interest of the scheme.
- Preparing all documents and files for annual audits as directed by the Board and Members.
- Procure secretarial services for the HOA.
- Preparing annual budgets for trustee and member approval.
- Negotiating insurance and arranging valuation reports.
- Managing the investments.
- Managing and administrating bank account funds under the Board directions.
- Maintaining Financial and administrative documentation for the HOA.
- Provide data security through regular back-ups.
Maintenance, Service and Medical Services Planning
Regardless of the size, location, age or type of scheme planning is imperative. Eaglerock reviews your HOA’s policies, procedures as well as short and long term strategies, emergency plans and financial plans.
By utilising various analysis tools such as SWOT, TOWS, PESTLE and other methods to best suit your HOA needs. This allows the HOA to have a strategic outlook on your future to ensure that members investments are protected, and the vision of the estate executed practically and concisely.
We have an excellent track record in successfully budgeting and implementing significant and minor capital expenditure to add value to the scheme.
Eaglerock offers a simple and effective communication portal to our Board through our Portal system. Electronic communication is tracked, and Eaglerock and the Board can review data of clients who have received and read the communique.
Our portal allows clients to access community relating information and documentation 24/7 to ensure that our clients are informed at all times.
Eaglerock Property Management assists the Board with strategic communication plans if requested by our clients as communication is unique to each scheme.
Senior Living Consulting:
Eaglerock Property Management offers a unique consulting service to senior living schemes no matter how big or small. We have a solution best fitted for you and your members.
We believe that an external review of the scheme allows for an independent analysis of operations, financial health, security systems and general administration, this allows the Board to make the adjustment to their strategic plans and improve their efficiencies and amenities.